Thank you for your interest in joining our TIPS team. God has brought together an incredible team of pastors who are called and passionate about helping church in transition. As you look through the TIPS section of our website and if you sense this is something God may be calling you to, we would love to talk with you. Simply complete the “I am interested” link below and complete the form to begin the process.
Process for joining the TIPS Team
Here are the steps for joining the team:
1. Complete the “I am interested in being a TIP’ form
2. Initial application will be sent for you to complete
3. Phone call with a representative from the NCS team to share the vision and ask any questions
4. NCS will conduct Full Assessment and reference check
5. Attend Training Event – 4 days
6. Final decision is made by pastor and NCS to move through a first assignment
7. After the first assignment a review is completed to determine if the TIPS ministry is a good fit.
Qualities we look for in interim pastors
- Spiritual health and maturity
- Good reputation
- Positive attitude
- Passion to reach the lost & broken
- Expertise in the TIPS field
- Available and willing
Get in Touch
If you would like to begin the process of becoming a TIP, please click the link.